Rules, Regs & other facts
Jannus Live does not have “an operator standing by.” Please read the information included here if you have a question, and if you don’t get an answer, your best bet is to email email@example.com.
• Concerts go on rain or shine, with the exception of extremely severe weather. Cancellations due to weather are rare and announced as early as possible via this website and Jannus Live’s Facebook page. Sometimes shows are interrupted by rain, but there are quite a few overhangs and covered areas for fans to wait it out.
• All shows are all-ages unless otherwise indicated on this website. Age-restricted shows are rare.
• Smoking is permitted in the open-air parts of Jannus Live.
• Jannus Live has full bar service throughout the venue and a handful of food vendors. You cannot bring in drinks or food.
• Do not try to bring an SLR or video camera to the venue. They are prohibited.
• No lawn chairs or other personal furniture are permitted.
• Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable to another show.
• Jannus Live does not have a “handicapped” section, although there are ramps for wheelchair access.
• Jannus Live has large industrial fans for hot nights and a few space heaters for cold nights, but the fact is it’s an outdoor venue and we can only do so much to mitigate the elements.
• In case a show is sold out in advance, we will announce it on this website and the JL Facebook page. Occasionally, limited tickets will be released on the day of a sold-out show. Last-minute ticket availability will be announced in the same fashion.
• Tickets are available through Ticketmaster. If you want to avoid service fees, they are available at Detroit Liquors (Central Ave. & 2nd St., downtown St. Pete). They are also available at Daddy Kool Records (666 Central Ave.) and at Daddy Kool’s online ticket site.