JannusLive is an outdoor, STANDING ROOM ONLY venue that is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our guests. Please review our safety and security information below PRIOR to arriving at the venue.
- Please arrive early to the venue to allow enough time for you and your guests to move through the queue and enter the venue.
- Prior to entering the venue, guests will be searched (wand and/or pat-downs) to ensure that none of the restricted items enters the courtyard
- We suggest you leave valuable and unnecessary items at home.
- You may be asked to empty your pockets of all items so that they can be examined.
- All alcohol and narcotic laws will be strictly enforced.
- All bags will be searched, and no large bags or backpacks will be allowed (larger than a standard sheet of paper).
We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. If you see something that concerns you, please say something to our management or security so we can ensure the best experience possible
Considering recent events, the following items are strictly prohibited
- No guns, knives, weapons, pepper spray, projectiles of any kind, or any other item that could be used to inflict harm.
- Replicas of weapons are also NOT permitted
- No large purses, bags or backpacks will be allowed (larger than a standard sheet of paper).
- No drugs, drug paraphernalia, or illegal substances of any kind
- No outside food or drinks
- No blankets, lawn chairs and/or any other personal furniture, please see FAQs for email firstname.lastname@example.org or questions regarding ADA
- No umbrellas, Jannus Live is an outdoor venue, so please plan accordingly
- No personal video cameras, Go-Pros, selfie sticks, drones, masks or laser pointers.
- No professional audio, video, or audio recording equipment – (including detachable lenses, tripods, zooms or commercial use rigs) For press pass access, please contact the artist or their management directly.
- No pet, please see our FAQs or email email@example.com for questions regarding service animals
This list of prohibited items is subject to change at the discretion of venue management
Other Important Rules for our Venue
- We are an outdoor, STANDING ROOM ONLY venue
- All tickets are considered General Admission, unless specifically noted VIP. If your ticket was purchased from either Ticketmaster or AXS.com, they may print with a seat number. This is something we cannot control on their printed tickets and is not a real seat. Jannus Live does not have seating of any kind.
- All shows are considered ALL-AGES unless specifically noted on the website or flyer, however we always recommend parental discretion based on the artist content and our bar-like environment.
- Jannus Live does not have a specific ADA section, however we are 100% wheel chair accessible and allow for certain types of medical equipment to be used in the venue. For specific questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All concerts are considered RAIN OR SHINE, with the exception of extremely server weather. Cancellations due to weather are rare and are announced as early as possible via this website and social media. Please note, UMBRELLAS are prohibited, but we do sell ponchos!